I would like to introduce all of my Kindred-Canines In Motion patients and friends to a non-toxic flea and tick solution this summer that really works!
This system is for both dogs and cats of any age too. I will be trying this system myself on Mr. Moore (A Hearing Dog with chronic allergies) and I will report back to you when I am finished.
So many of you have been begging me to find a reliable resource for a non-toxic product to use on your pets and Service/Assistance dogs. Please take the time to view Dr. Becker’s clear video explanation of the products that are offered at products.mercola.com/healthypets
Each spot-on topical repellent dose will last 30 days and is safe and effective for dogs, cats, horses and young animals too.
Dr. Karen Becker is a fellow Iowa State Veterinary College Veterinarian. We both have learned from some of the best in our field. Her video on herbal repellents is complete and thorough, and I could not say it any better.
You know my strong feelings about avoiding chemical-based pest preventives, so here is my professional recommendation on what you can use…
Let’s start with my checklist for what I would consider the ultimate flea, tick, and mosquito deterrent and removal package…
- Has NO synthetic chemicals
- Does not produce toxic effects when pets lick their skin
- Contains safer ingredients formulated by nature
- Is available without a prescription and safe for daily use
- Has a pleasant odor but is designed to create an undesirable scent to pests.
- Needs to be safe to use on pet bedding and does not stain fur
Take a look at the ingredients within Spot On Topical Herbal Repellent…
- Geraniol – The essential oil derived from geraniums (a flower), geraniol is an effective plant-based mosquito repellent.
- Wintergreen Oil – This oil is usually obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the wintergreen plants, and is used for many things including to help relieve discomfort and pain, as well as to help repel insects.
- Almond Oil – Used as a “carrier oil” that the essential oils are mixed with, almond oil is good for the skin and makes a great emollient.
- Isopropyl Myristate – This non-toxic oil is used widely in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry as a lubricant, as well as a pesticide-free treatment against head lice. It is also used widely in flea and tick products for pets.
All these ingredients are safe for your pet – as well as extremely effective repellents – so you can rest easy that your dog or cat will be protected.
Spot On Topical Herbal Repellent is also easy-to-apply and has a refreshing, pleasant minty smell.
Have a pest FREE SUMMER!
Dr. Joyce and Mr. Moore www.kindred-caninesinmotion.org
Please see Dr. Becker’s video and website to purchase the recommended flea and tick repellent product(s).